Cyber Security SME- Assessment
|Job Title:||Cyber Security SME- Assessment|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 14:00|
· Unique projects
· High profile organisation
· Great Rates
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Cyber Security SME to work for a large NSW State Government Department to provide a Cyber Security Risk assessment that describes the consequences for the community if a significant cyber security incident or cyber security crisis were to occur that impacted NSW Government systems or state owned critical infrastructure.
The assessment needs to identify recovery steps required to assist the community with recovery after the event.
Within an 8 week deadline you will be required to produce;
• Written report on progress of projects twice weekly
• Outline at the end of the first week
• Draft must be provided by the end of the 5th week
• Final assessment must be provided by the end of the eighth week
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Extensive experience and knowledge in Cyber Security consequences and recovery requirements
• Excellent Cyber Security Assessment report writing skills
• Experience producing written assessments that describe the consequence and recovery requirements of Cyber security incidents.
What’s on offer?
• 8 week contract with large, high profile organisation
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Jackie Gibbons on email@example.com or click the apply button!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's