Long term contract
Baseline Clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst with demonstrated experience in a Cyber Security Environment.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Proven Programming and/or Scripting skills e.g. Python, Java, JSON, PowerShell, Perl and Ruby etc.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering security data visualization and analytics for reporting and/or supporting incidents management activities.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of security monitoring tools for cyber security, as well as cloud security controls and architecture.
- Demonstrated experience with network, infrastructure and application security technologies, in supporting Security Operation Centre activities.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in administration of SIEM tools running on various operating systems e.g. Linux and Windows, to a government department or large organization to a high standard.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Anu on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.