Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
|Job Title:||Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Anu Ananth|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2021 17:27|
Long term contract
Baseline Clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst with demonstrated experience in a Cyber Security Environment.
- 2+ years' experience in intelligence analysis related fields
- Demonstrated experience in a Cyber Security environment
- Knowledge of ICT security tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of cyber security concepts
- Ability to quickly gain knowledge in a range of technologies
- Understanding of Cyber Threat Intelligence standards and the intelligence lifecycle
- Understanding/experience of the cyber incident response process
- Knowledge of data formats used to store and parse network information
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to deliver to tight timeframes
- Proven ability to engage with senior stakeholders and maintain relationships, particularly in relation to the provision of reports and briefs
- High level strategic analytical ability and strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong personal leadership skills
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Anu on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sydney, New South Wales
Daily Rate: Up to $850.00 + Super
Senior Business Analyst
North Shore, New South Wales
Good rates apply!
Senior Test Analyst
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Technical Test Analyst
Wellington Central, Wellington
NZ$95000 - NZ$105000 per annum + Flexible working & career development
Senior Data Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales