Cyberworthiness Advisor (GRC Consultant)
|Job Title:||Cyberworthiness Advisor (GRC Consultant)|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2021 18:27|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Initial contract for 12 months with extension options
- Australian Citizen - Must have a NV2 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage Cyberworthiness Advisor to identify, explore and manage risks, issues and opportunities related to cyber security.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist the SoS Security Manager in setting the strategic direction for cyber security within the Delivery program and overall planning and maintenance of Security Program activities in the Integrated master schedule;
- Providing cyber security advice, guidance and support to the Delivery program and projects at all levels, to ensure that cyber-security is appropriately considered and managed in accordance with the Defence Cyber Security Framework;
- Evaluate cyber security needs and establish best practices and standards within the Delivery program office;
- Lead assigned and participate in applicable working groups, technical reviews and workshops as directed by the SoS Security Manager;
- Be proactive in identifying, exploring and managing risks, issues and opportunities related to cyber security to ensure an effective and efficient delivery of the Security Program;
- Provide assurance that Industry-led activities and Industry provided artefacts, adequately consider cyber security requirements taking a principles-based, flexible, adaptive and defendable approach;
- Work with the SoS Security Manager and internal/external stakeholders to ensure that, in accordance with the CASG Cyber Security Framework, products and components supplied by Industry do not pose a risk or introduce vulnerabilities to the JABMS Material System or the existing capabilities they are integrated with;
- Work with the Industry to ensure sensitive information used by them is adequately protected from cyber threats;
- Work with other cyber worthiness authorities to ensure certification processes are able to adjust to Delivery program specific challenges (notably agile delivery approaches).
The key skills required for this role are:
- Minimum 8 years' experience in the application of a cyber security concepts and practices.
- Previous experience within the ADF Capability Life Cycle.
- Demonstrated experience in the application of cyber security on acquisition and sustainment projects.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with a broad range of Defence and other service provider stakeholders, at all levels.
- Tertiary or relevant industry qualifications in security, any qualification as an Information Security Registered Assessors Program (IRAP) would be highly regarded.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's