- Start ASAP | Canberra Location | Multiple Positions
- 12 month contract
- Australian Citizen - Must have a minimum Baseline clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage 3x Data Analysts with 3 years' of experience.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Define data remediation (Cleansing & Enrichment) plans and strategies required to address data quality gaps and issues identified.
- Development of business reconciliation plans, approaches and procedures.
- Execution of business reconciliation at trial migrations, dress rehearsals and go-lives / rollouts for sign off by the Data Steward.
- Coordination and management of data remediation (cleansing and enrichment) activities across Defence Groups and Services in the lead-up to go-live.
- This could include:
- Development of data remediation work instructions and procedures.
- Development of business communications for data remediation.
- Coordination and communication of remediation tasks to Defence Subject Matter Experts including communication of exception reports, work instructions / procedures, timeframes and other specialist advice.
The key technical skills required for this role are:
- Relevant SAP and data migration experience would be advantageous
- Baseline clearance will be the minimum required.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.