|Job Title:||Data Architect|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020 16:32|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Data Architect.
• Develop and maintain data models
• Support data migrations and data management
• Involved in requirement gathering
• Work closely with technical and business stakeholders
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ years’ Data Architect experience in a large enterprise environment
• Extensive experience in data management and data modelling
• Experience in implementation of Data Strategy and Master Data Governance
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6+ months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's