Data Portfolio Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Data Portfolio Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 14:02|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunication organisation, is looking for an experienced Data Portfolio Business Analyst.
• Work on project with focus on data management, data quality and data classification
• Review data related requests and issues and give guidance and advice
• Facilitate workshops with business stakeholder to gather requirements and analyse problems
• Formulate requirements, strategies and governance
• Assist with identifying data security and data privacy issues and other risks
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ years’ experience working in large enterprise (e.g. telecommunications or finance)
• Proven experience in data analysis and reporting
• Extensive experience in data quality and governance
• Good understanding of Information Management, BI or Data Warehouse
• Experience in Lean or Six Sigma methodologies
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6+ months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Test Analyst
North Sydney, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum
Business Analyst - Payroll
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
Project Manager: Data Centre (M6)
Sydney, New South Wales
Business Analyst: CyberSecurity (M6)