FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Retail, Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Data Business Analyst to join our team who will be working on site in Melbourne. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
The successful candidate will become part of an established project team deploying new systems into the front line of multiple transport/transit operations within a single group.
The candidates will also have the opportunity to assist with the selection and deployment of an associated solution to support the same user base.
- Each implementation has a range of data to be cleansed and uploaded prior to going live.
The candidate will strengthen the existing team by:
- Reviewing the current data approach and designing an improved and repeatable approach
- Strengthening data focus and skills, primarily advanced excel capability.
- Working within the project team, own and manage the data migration activities, including interactions with key business stakeholders for data cleansing and sign-off, and data loading activities.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in a technology team, at least some of this time in a similar role.
- Demonstrated craft to engage, draw out, interpret, and define business/customer requirements.
- Demonstrated craft to effectively work with cross-functional delivery teams & manage stakeholder expectations.
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.