Data Classification Analyst
|Job Title:||Data Classification Analyst|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2019 17:10|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Data Classification Analyst.
• Creating RACI matrix
• Perform on demand data classification
• Contribution towards data security standards and audit compliance
• Maintain SharePoint based site and drive performance improvement initiatives
• Carry out data analysis to understand sensitivity of data
• Coordinate/facilitate and operating a data classification process
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Background as a technical Data Analyst
• Ability to create and run reports
• Excellent organisational skills
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.