|Job Title:||Data Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie D'Aloia|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2020 14:25|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
FinXL are looking to engage Data Engineers for business and consulting services for one of our large corporate clients on a contractual basis. The role is based in Melbourne, initially working remotely. The successful candidate must be a competent Data Engineer with experience in design, development and integration of data solutions.
- Advanced skills in Python or Scala
- Docker and AWS experience are a MUST
- Extensive expertise in the development, design and integration of data solutions
- Thorough understanding of Big Data concepts and Event based architectures
- Develop high-quality code via TDD and pair programming
- Hands on experience with Git, preferably GitHub flavoured and workflows like Gitflow
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile delivery team
- Design of scalable systems in cloud
- Ability to work independently with other team members and across the teams
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role please do not hesitate to apply.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's