FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based financial institute, is looking for an experienced Data Engineer with banking background.
- Work on metadata management and data modelling
- Gather requirements and engage with stakeholders
- Work closely with Developers and Engineers
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
- Experience in data lineage, metadata management and data modelling
- Good understanding of big data and data warehouse
- Hands-on experience in Tableau and PowerBI
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum)
- Understanding of banking, performance and adaptability
- Experience working in large enterprise, banking preferred
- Very good communication and stakeholder management skills
What's on offer
This is a 12 months' engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on or apply via the apply button.