|Job Title:||Data Modeller|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Gibbons|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2021 17:41|
* Sydney CBD Based and Work from home
* Major transformation
* Great company
Are you an experienced Data Modeller looking for a new challenge? Our client, a large Financial Services Organisation in the Sydney CBD requires a Data Modeller with a background in Credit Risk.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
* Experience in data modelling of various source applications into a Bigdata Data Lake/Warehouse.
* Experience in analysing and modelling source data streams and providing modelling artefacts working iteratively in Agile teams.
* Practical data modelling experience within the financial sector, particularly in Credit Risk domain
* Expertise in Conceptual, Logical & Physical modelling principles and practices, using ERWIN, ER/Studio or similar tools
* Knowledge & expertise in Relational/Dimensional modelling
* Extensive knowledge of relational databases, such as Oracle and Teradata; mainframe knowledge would be an advantage, as a lot of legacy product systems reside on mainframe
* Knowledge/familiarity with ETL tools, especially adoop/Hive/Sqoop/Spark
* Experience within large/complex organisations working with multi-functional teams in distributed (on/off shore) environment
* Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts and results to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
What's on offer
12 months + contract with Sydney CBD based Financial Services organisation
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Jackie Gibbons on 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply on line. Code S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's