|Job Title:||Data Modeller|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 15:44|
• Data Modeller for a professional services company
• Attractive daily rate
• Immediate Start
This is a great role for a Data Modeller to work with a large Professional Services organisation in South East Melbourne.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Hands-on data modelling experience and proficient across full Microsoft stack
• Develop and support data management applications, projects and big data solutions
• Design and implement data solutions using proven database architecture, modelling, and sound information architecture principles
• Maintain and enhance Data Warehouse logical and physical data models
• Leverage a combination of on premises SQL and the Microsoft Azure Platform to respond to diverse requirements
• Experienced in Microsoft BI technologies (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, DAX, Power BI, etc)
• Experienced in analysis, design, implementation, and support of Data Warehouse solutions
• Across the technologies available on the Microsoft Azure Platform (e.g. Azure Data Warehouse, Azure Blob Storage/Data Lake, etc.)
• Knowledgeable in SQL queries, stored procedures, indexes, execution plans, etc.
What’s on offer
3- 6 months + Contract opportunity with chance of extension, competitive daily rate
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Jackie Gibbons on (02) 8243 6822
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's