- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Contract until June 2022 with 12 months extension
- Australian Citizen - Ability to obtain a Baseline clearance
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Seeking a Data Modeller to develop the conceptual and logical data models supporting the requirements.
- Define and govern data modelling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for enterprise data models
- Experience in data analysis, data profiling, data mapping documentation, design and querying languages including SQL or similar
- Work proactively and independently to address project requirements and articulate issues/challenges to reduce project delivery risks
- Develop and enhance data models with adherence to ACDW data architecture principles and data modelling templates, methods and standards.
- Responsible for the following artefact : Data Models, Release document, DDL SQL scripts.
- Extensive experience as a BI Data Modeller, specialising in dimensional data modelling (Kimball methodology)
- Strong understanding of traditional/modern BI/DW, ETL and metadata concepts
- Demonstrated experience in using data modelling and metadata management tools such as ER Studio, Sparx EA, Erwin, or similar
- Minimum 5 years of data modelling experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in structured analysis and design
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people