FinXL I.T Professional Services is the right organization for you. We are an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking for a Data Operations Engineer to join our team.
Working with a modern analytics stack including technologies: Snowflake, Airflow, Azure, DBT, Databricks and Python, they will be transforming, structuring, and operationalising data for consumption across analytics and machine learning data science projects.
As a Data Operations Engineer, you will be:
- Acquiring, ingesting, and processing data from multiple sources and systems into our data platforms
- Performing engineering and development of analytic data products and data pipelines
- Contributing to the evolution of data design standards, guidelines, frameworks, and practices
- They will need to be a detail oriented, flexible, adaptable, problem solver who has exceptional root-cause identification and collaboration skills. You will have a deep understanding of technical platforms for analytics, experience with cloud compute platforms and have a passion for the data space.
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Experience troubleshooting techniques and fixing Python code bugs
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps, ITIL and Agile principles
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.