FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Data Governance Analyst.
• Provide expertise and guidance on data management, data quality, data sharing, data classification, data science and analytics
• Review data related business requests and work on problem solving strategies
• Work closely with multiple stakeholders on data related guidelines and governance initiatives
• Create reporting and perform data analysis
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 7+ years’ experience working in similar roles in large enterprise
• Proven experience in data analysis and reporting
• Good knowledge of BI tools and data warehousing
• Experience in data governance and data strategy development
• Experience working with senior business and technical stakeholders
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months’ engagement with a high-profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.