Long term contract
NV1 clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a Data Protection/Storage Engineer with a demonstrated experience in operating data protection solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in operating data protection solutions (primarily EMC data protection suite, and/or Netbackup and Comvault) and/or demonstrated experience in operating at least one of the Storage solution (primarily DELL/EMC) and/or demonstrated experience in operating storage and data protection reporting software especially DELL/EMC's Storage Resource Manager (SRM).
- Demonstrated ability in applying technical knowledge to ensure solutions are implemented effectively and with a strong emphasis on quality and compliance.
- Demonstrated experience in producing documentation (including design) relating to data protection and storage.
- Experience in facilitating the continuous improvement of data protection and storage systems.
- Demonstrated ability in identify areas of high risk and escalating to appropriate resources.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, build and maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders (internal and external to an organisation).
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills, particularly in translating technical information for consumption by non-technical peers and stakeholders.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications .
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.