|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 12:55|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to work on a transformation project.
• Design, develop and implement predictive and Machine Learning models in production
• Implementation of Tableau reporting
• Design, Develop and Deploy various Data pipelines with CI/CD practices
• Work closely with diverse stakeholders (external vendors, contractors, marketing, finance, IT and operations)
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Working experience as a Data Scientist
• Experience working with huge data volumes
• Experience with REST API, Node.js, Mongo DB or similar
• Experienced with Big Data and Cloud Platforms (AWS)
• Knowledge of Alteryx
• Experience with Greenfield Implementation projects
• Very good stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement in Surry Hills with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's