Data Scientist (M4)
|Job Title:||Data Scientist (M4)|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2020 17:03|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
FinXL are seeking a strong Data Scientist with a background in cybersecurity, analytics or threat mitigation.
Experience & Skills:
• Identifying, monitoring, analyzing, and evaluating information from multiple data sources including company databases.
• Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc). to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
• Develop models and use cases to improve client’s readiness in detecting advanced threats originating within the infrastructure.
• Big Data technologies; Hadoop Clusters, Kafka, Json, Cloudera
• MongoDB experience
• Experience working with data in the AWS ecosystem.
• Excellent communication skills - being able to both interpret and convey information in a clear, concise way
• Expertise in banking environments, banking business intelligence or fraud detection engines is a big plus.
• Security architecture knowledge, including API security, PKI and cloud environments is a big plus.
• Degree in data science, business intelligence, data analytics, or similar discipline
• Previous experience with Insider Threat/Threat Management data analysis
We are looking for highly motivated, committed individuals with strong communications skills. If you fit the above profile then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's