Data / Software Engineer: Python, AWS M6
|Job Title:||Data / Software Engineer: Python, AWS M6|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2020 17:50|
Outstanding opportunity for Data / Software Engineer with emerging FinTech leader. Python, AWS, Docker skills required.
• Outstanding opportunity with growing FinTech sector leader
• Experience Required: Python, AWS, Docker
• Initial 6 Month Contract with ongoing extensions
Our client is an emerging leader within the FinTech sector. This Australian organisation has impressive ambitions to digitise and virtualise its customer experience across the country.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exist for a Data Engineer / Software Engineer with Python, AWS and Docker experience. Your chief duties will see you develop software to solve business problems with data. You will relish this opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a fluid, high-energy environment.
Strong experience working as a Data Engineer / Software Engineer is required, along with a technical skill-set comprising the following:
• Experience in the development, design and integration of data solutions
• Ability to develop quality code via TDD and pair programming
Additional skills / experience required:
• Exceptional stakeholder management and relationship building skills
• Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills
You are able to work from home in this role, though the organisation is headquartered in a prime CBD location.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's