Data Warehouse Developer
|Job Title:||Data Warehouse Developer|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2019 11:59|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Brisbane based organisation, is looking for an experienced Senior Data Warehouse Developer.
• Build real-time reactive pipelines and traditional data marts / warehouses
• Develop logical, physical data models and ETL processes.
• Lead data-related technical projects for the business across multiple platforms
• Participate in project planning and analysis of the business’s data requirements and solutions
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ years’ experience with ETL tools - Informatica and Talend
• Experience with cloud platform AWS (ECS/Step/Lambda/S3/Redshift)
• Hands-on experience in Teradata Data Warehouse
• Proven experience in Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS
• Understanding of Git Hub, JIRA and Confluence
• Other real-time analytics tools
• Knowledge in Python or Java
• Understanding of MAC/Linux shell scripting preferred
Good team work and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.