Database Administrator Expert
|Job Title:||Database Administrator Expert|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2022 15:25|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- 12 month contract with further 12 month extension
- Australian Citizen - Must be able to obtain NV1 clearance
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Seeking a Database Administrator Expert having the Linux/Unix/Windows (LUW) experience.
- Provide advice to technical specialists and stakeholders and seek their cooperation in the provision of database administration.
- Schedule and manage database software installations and upgrades to maintain currency with supported environments.
- Administer the database configuration, security, scheme and objects, ensuring compliance against agreed standards and guidelines
- Manage the data management process including initial loading, creating. maintaining, and distributing data.
- Must have experience with Db2 on Z as this is the main database
- Must have Oracle experience.
- Must have DB2 experience.
- Must have Linux/Unix/Windows (LUW) experience.
- Knowledge of SQL or similar is an advantage.
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume and for more information contact the Finite Group on 0262436477.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's