|Job Title:||Database Administrator|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Jeremy Nilsvang|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2021 18:31|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Contract until June 2022 with potential extension
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Seeking a Database Administrator to assist with ICT infrastructure project, support and upgrade.
The successful applicant will assist with the management and administration of the Department's ICT systems in an integrated environment, including associated networks, peripherals, data storage, archive and backup.
- Work as part of a small team to provide a high-quality client focused ICT environment and deliver against the ICT Strategy
- Administer and maintain the corporate SQL infrastructure, including daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis.
- Support the installation, configuration, security, user authentication and maintenance of all SQL servers, equipment, and software related to SQL infrastructure as required
- Support and maintain corporate database systems and associated software, including monitoring, backup and recovery services.
- Provide support and back up to other areas such as SharePoint administration
- Plan and execute SQL patching and upgrades
- Provide automated reporting
- Maintain clear and up-to-date system and software documentation, and procedures.
- SQL Database Administration
- Windows operating environments
- Veeam Backup
- Active Directory
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume and for more information contact the Finite Group on 02 6243 6477.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's