Seeking experienced Defence Aviation engineering or operations (aircrew) specialists to provide consultative services.
In this role you will be responsible for the development and implementation of DASR regulations and safety process updates. You will work under broad guidance and provide high quality advice to develop complex safety management systems and associated material and process, including support to key stakeholders.
- Create and align DASR FLTOPS Implementing Regulations (IR) parsing structures to the guidance provided by Reference B, capturing the method in an agreed, enduring manner
- Develop Bow Tie Analyses (BTA) of the hazards, risks and controls in extant DASR FLTOPS IR, in order to document potential gaps and likely future improvements
- Development of a regulatory document/style guide that addresses the process for development of Flight Operations DASR
- Develop complementary DASR FLTOPS IR up-skilling artefacts for both regulator and regulated communities
- Assist in staffing of briefs and other artefacts to enable approval of revised Flight Operations DASR structure / format; and the planning and management of the implementation of the proposed Flight Operations DASR
- Develop clear and defensible FLTOPS IR verification criteria to enable more effective compliance determinations by DASA
Skills & Experience
- Hold Industry specific qualification from a recognised institute
- Experience working in an Aviation Safety Regulatory Authority
- Thorough understanding of the Defence Aviation Safety Regulations (DASR)
- Experience in aviation safety management systems and Bow Tie Analysis
- Must hold a Defence security clearance of Baseline or higher
Please submit your cv in WORD FORMAT.
Who are we
Finite is an Australian owned, award winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations.