- Unique and exciting job opportunity for Security Assessors
- Excellent remuneration package
- Work in Defence
We are actively recruiting for multiple Defence - Cleared Cybersecurity/Security Assessors to work on exciting and long-term projects within the defence space (i.e. minimum 24 months ++)
In order to be considered for this exciting role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience as a Cybersecurity Professional or Information Security Assessor
- Demonstrated experience in conducting and managing security assessments
- Knowledge of Australian Government Information Security Manual and Australian Protective Security Policy Framework and ISO 27001.
- Due to the nature of the defence project, Security Clearance is a must (e.g. NV1, NV2 or TSPV)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
We are also welcoming applications of candidates who are based interstate but willing to work and be based in Adelaide for long-term employment.
To apply for this exciting and definitely a rewarding opportunity, please send your CV in MS Word and click the Apply Now button.
For more info, call Jedda Gito on 08 8224 3840 and quote CR/005932.