Defence-Cleared Senior Unix Systems Administrator
|Job Title:||Defence-Cleared Senior Unix Systems Administrator|
|Location:||Adelaide, South Australia|
|Contact Name:||Jeddalene Gito|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2021 19:36|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
FinXL is looking for a Defence-Cleared Senior Unix Systems Administrator to work for a large and well-known defence company based in Adelaide or in Melbourne. Due to the nature of the industry and projects, applicants must have an active or reinstatable security clearance (e.g. NV1, NV2 or TSPV).
To be considered for this exciting long-term contract opportunity, candidates must be able to meet the following technical requirements:
- Degree or Certificate course in IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in IT Systems Administration - Linux/RHEL 6, 7 and 8
- Red Hat Certification is advantageous
- Demonstrated skills and experience in Oracle Enterprise Linux
- Experience working in an enterprise environment and/or a defence company
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work in Adelaide or Melbourne
We are open to receive applications of candidates who are open to contract or permanent employment.
If you are looking for a role where you can use your skills in Linus Systems Administration, then click the APPLY button and send your CV in Word Format.
To know more, please call Finite Adelaide Office and quote Vacancy Number CR/003750
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's