Defence-Cleared System Administrator
|Job Title:||Defence-Cleared System Administrator|
|Location:||Adelaide, South Australia|
|Contact Name:||Jeddalene Gito|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2021 23:51|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
FinXL is looking for multiple Defence-Cleared Systems Administrators to work for a large and well-known defence company based in Adelaide. Due to the nature of the industry and projects, applicants must have an active or reinstatable security clearance (e.g. NV1, NV2 or TSPV).
To be considered for this exciting long-term contract opportunity, candidates must be able to meet the following technical requirements:
- Degree or Certificate course in IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in IT Systems Administration
- Certification in VMWare or Microsoft technologies would be advantageous
- Demonstrated skills and expertise in VMware and Windows Servers
- Experience using storage/backup technologies would be advantageous
- Experience working in an enterprise environment and/or a defence company
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are looking for your next project in Adelaide, then click the APPLY button and send your CV in Word Format.
To know more, please call Finite Adelaide Office and quote Vacancy Number CR/003493
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's