FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
- Join a high-performance team
- Initial 6-month contract with rolling extensions
- Competitive daily rate on offer
We are a seeking a highly experienced Delivery Engineer to join our ever-growing Identity Access Management team, with demonstrable industry experience in essential skills outlined below.
- Advanced SailPoint IdentityNow product knowledge and experience, or potentially Identity IQ knowledge and experience with Identity Now training.
- Development background, preferably with JAVA programming experience.
- Enterprise software implementation experience.
- Rich knowledge in IAM areas RBAC (Role Based Access Controls), SOD (Segregation of Duties) & User Life Cycle.
- Previous experience in installation, integration and deployment of the SailPoint Identity IQ, Oracle Identity Manager, Tivoli Identity Manager & other IM products.
- Should have implemented IdentityNow and migrated users.
- Experience in developing new custom rest end point in IDM.
- Experience in custom connectors (connected & disconnected), transforms, certification rules, lifecycle rules developments.
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery. Tooling such as Git/GitHub, Bamboo/Jenkins, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Strong experience working with identity and access management systems.
- Experience with directory services like Active Directory, Oracle Unified Directory, Oracle Internet Directory.
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD pipelines (inc. Unit tests) and GIT Version control.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- Experience with RSA Auth Manager/Okta/OSC Radiator would be beneficial but not required.
- Good to have knowledge on other IAM tools like F5-APM, Okta and directory services.
- Understands the need to comply with coding and deployment standards.
- Positive attitude towards feedback from team for improvements.
- Adaptable and flexible with ability to multi-tasking.
- Willingness to share knowledge and good working ethic.
- Telecommunications experience a bonus.
- Ability to diagnose and conduct root cause analysis.
- Experience working in a hybrid cloud and on-premise environment.
- Documenting and conducting unit testing.
- Delivery of technical design documentation.
- Experienced in using version management tools such as Git.
- Exposure to CI / CD practices and tools (such as Jenkins).
- Provide effort estimates for new investment requests.
- Able to coordinate and facilitate workshops to cover requirements and solution design.
- Management of certificates and key stores.
- Work in an Agile environment as part of a multidisciplinary team.
We are looking for highly motivated, committed individuals with strong communications skills. If you fit the above profile then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.