Delivery Manager (M4)
|Job Title:||Delivery Manager (M4)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2022 12:45|
FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, we are looking for a Delivery Manager to join our market leading client.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in managing complex projects involving network and IT systems integrations in an Agile/Safe environment. Telecommunications experience, in areas such as activation and assurance would be highly regarded.
- Defines systems development projects which support the organisation's objectives and plans.
- Selects, adopts and adapts appropriate systems development methods, tools and techniques.
- Ensures that senior management is both aware of and able to provide the required resources.
- Facilitates availability and optimum utilisation of resources.
- Monitors and reports on the progress of development projects, ensuring that projects are carried out in accordance with agreed architectures, standards, methods and procedures (including secure software development).
- Develops road maps to communicate future development activity.
- Implements demand management analysis and planning activities. Provides advice to help stakeholders adopt and adhere to the agreed demand management approach.
- Performs what-if analyses and scenario planning; develops insights and proposals to improve business value.
- Manages the process of integrating demand management with complementary strategic, operational and change management processes.
- Reviews new business proposals; provides advice on demand issues and routes requests to the right place.
- Works with business representatives to agree and implement short-term and medium-term modifications to demand.
- Maintains a register of business requests, including the status of each request, reporting as required.
- Identifies the communications and relationship needs of stakeholder groups.
- Translates communications/stakeholder engagement strategies into specific activities and deliverables.
- Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans.
- Provides informed feedback to assess and promote understanding.
- Facilitates business decision making processes.
- Captures and disseminates technical and business information.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- 8+ years of experience in integrating multi-application and cross-partner business IT solutions.
- 5+ years' experience working in a Telco business domain.
- Proven record of working in a leadership team and with the business to ensure that the IT applications have adequate investment to protect business operation.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and to drive high performing teams.
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle from concept through to final implementation.
- Highly developed influencing; negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills with experience in managing senior relationships.
- Requirements / Story Management Tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence).
- Scaled agile skills (e.g. SAFe).
- Project management skills (PMBoK, Prince).
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today!
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager (M19)
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Agile Project Manager (M17)
IT Project Manager (M19)
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Project Manager - Long Term Project - Immediate Start
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
Business Analyst (M17)