FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking Sr. Analyst Programmer (Delphi) to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
Front End: Windows based program written in Delphi, SQL and VB.
Backend: Connects to the mainframe via MQ and has an IMS Database.
Core responsibilities of the role but are not limited to:
- The resource will be involved in working with the business and project teams to design changes to the application, so Application Design knowledge is important.
- The application is used for International Trade Finance, so an understanding of how import \ export works is a good attribute but not mandatory.
- Contribute to development, design and configuration of changes to the software.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the SDLC to deliver functional software in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience with Delphi, VB, SQL, MQ.
- Experience with Application design.
- Knowledge of Mainframe basics and IMS databases.
- Demonstrated experience in general IT experience delivering changes to a technical asset or international payments or international trade finance experience.
- ITF configuration and software development.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.