FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.
We are looking for Deployment Consultant in NSW as part of a highly skilled team of consultants working in our Tier 1 Client in Melbourne CBD.
- Support Windows 10 Deployment. For day and some evening work (approx. 1 per week).
- Provide specialist advice on deployment and servicing of Office 365 clients using System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Provide specialist advice to operational teams for support and maintenance of relevant technologies, including responding to faults and problems, and liaising with other technical staff and external service providers to resolve issues.
- Undertake administrative tasks including (but not limited to) submission of change requests and the creation / maintenance of technical documentation.
- Assisting the implementation (installation, configuration, and operationalisation including definition of support and maintenance activities) of technical solutions.
Skills & Experience
- Be able to follow step by step instructions.
- Basic understanding of AD/SCCM and how it works.
- Basic troubleshooting i.e. printer not working - check cables, power, ports, etc
- Communication skills to speak with branch staff as basic training will be required to show differences from Windows 7 to 10.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions prior to your application about this role, please feel free to contact Kamal Mann at: for discussion.