Desktop Support Officer
|Job Title:||Desktop Support Officer|
|Location:||Katherine, Northern Territory|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Gibbons|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2021 17:54|
* Katherine, Northern Territory
* Great Opportunity
* Great rates
Our client, a large telecommunications organisation is looking for a Desktop Support Officer for Katherine, Northern Territory.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
* Desktop Support experience
* Minimum security level NV1
* Resolving hardware and software issues, provide on-site or remote technical assistance including the setting up of computer hardware systems, installing and upgrading software, supporting printers and troubleshooting basic IT issues.
* Tamit and/or CableSolve experience
* Supporting Audio Visual systems onsite, such as setting up conference calls, as well as basic troubleshooting for these setups.
* Basic troubleshooting including checking and fixing network connections.
* Monitor the current infrastructure, such as checking comms room health on a weekly basis
What's on offer
6 months + contract based in Katherine, Northern Territory.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Jackie Gibbons on 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply on line. Code S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's