|Job Title:||Desktop Support|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 07:44|
Desktop Support and Windows 10 roll-out
A large Construction company is currently seeking a Desktop Specialist on an initial 6 month contract based in Parramatta.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide Desktop support and to deliver across a National Windows 10 roll-out with a specific focus on excellent customer service for internal customers. The successful candidate will have previous experience in a blue collar environment coupled with excellent written and verbal skills.
To be successful:
- Working knowledge and demonstrated skills in the support of Windows 10 operating systems
- Experience of Windows Operating System roll-outs across Desktop and Laptop
- Immaging experience using SCCM
- Solid experience across IT Service Desk, Desktop Support, Systems Administration and Systems Support
- A passion for IT and capacity to learn the essentials of a broad range of technologies sufficient to provide Level 1/2 support
- Experience working with a large organisation, global teams and multiple time zones
- Strong attention to detail and change documentation sklills
- Experience supporting Windows Server environments in a time critical, virtualised production environment (ESX) with high availability
Is this you?! APPLY NOW to be considered for interviews!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's