Developer - Node JS - Docker (M17)
|Job Title:||Developer - Node JS - Docker (M17)|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 13:48|
FinXL IT Professional Services. We are an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio.
At present, we have an opportunity for a Java Developer with Node JS and Docker experience a must. This is a short term contract opportunity with our large telco client.
• A Background in and a proven track record of developing software, 5+ years
• Extensive experience in developing in Nodejs for APIs and network interfacing.
• Ability to utilise testing tools including Mocha and Postman/Newman
• Experience in CICD/DevOps Tooling including Git (Bitbucket), Bamboo, Docker and Ansible
• Candidates will also have:
• Experience with developing HTTP REST APIs
• Experience with consuming SOAP APIs
• Experience in Docker Networking (For Micro-services)
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Experience in agile development practices
It is also desirable but not essential that candidates have:
• Testing experience using Selenium Cucumber and other UI Testing tools
• Ability to utilise code quality tools such as SonarQube
• Further skills in micro-service deployments and scaling micro-services would also be desirable
If your experience fits the profile, please do not hesitate to apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's