Long term contract
Baseline Clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a Developer STS with a minimum of 5 years' experience maintaining, supporting and designing LDAP repositories and with Federated SSO technologies
- A minimum of 5 years' experience maintaining, support and designing LDAP repositories and with Federated SSO technologies (SAML, OIDC - OP and Client implementations).
- Demonstrable experience in systems integration.
- Demonstrable experience in development of identity specific: functional, non-functional and technical specifications; high level solution outline; and detailed solution design documentation.
- Ability to identify and manage cyber security risks related to the implementations.
- Demonstrable experience in problem solving skills with IT systems.
- Ability to deliver to tight timeframes with a demonstrated track record of successful delivery of outcomes with Identity and Access Management projects.
- Experience with IBM Security Verify Access (ISVA).
- Experience in LDAP and SPNEGO/Kerberos.
- Experience in LDAP design and implementation.
- Ability to provide specialised technical services and advisories such as vulnerability assessment on systems.
- Demonstrated high level of knowledge of Australian Government Security requirements.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Anu on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.