|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Sinthu Thomas|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2021 11:45|
- Start ASAP | Canberra location
- Initial contract until Jun 2022 with extension options
- Australian Citizens - TSPV required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage an experienced individual with environment management experience to join a team in the development of a new analysis platform here in Canberra.
The responsibilities include:
- Support Agile Development
- Support continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Help Deployment Team with automated release management
- Manage risks and resolve issues related to release scope, schedule and quality.
- Automate different tasks related to development, configuration management etc.
- Configuration of various tools required for DevOps
- Help the team for performance testing and do configuration changes related to performance.
- Responsible for configuration and maintenance of software systems.
- Maintains systems standards, installation and configuration procedures.
- Apply operating system patches and upgrades regularly.
The key skills required are:
- Experience implementing and supporting Docker and Linux (CENTOS, RHEL) based solutions
- DevOps tools (Artifactory, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Docker)
- Cloud platforms and virtualisation technologies (AWS, VMware, Openshift)
- Installing and performing changes to AD, virtual firewalls, servers and software, following design or installation specifications
- Experience with patch management and change management processes
- Developing technical documentation
- MongoDB and Elastic Search
- Supporting and administering Microsoft infrastructure solutions
- Environment scripting / orchestration experience
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's