Our client, a large Sydney CBD based finance institute, is looking for a DevOps Engineer.
About the role
- Perform operational support of a global financial management application
- Contribute to design, development and implementation of automated testing and release
- Tracing logs, investigating issues and using SQL to trace data flow through system to identify data inconsistencies
- Looking after system health, responding to alerts and incidents, automating support tasks, and eliminating the cause of alerts
- Work on design and implementation of testing frameworks
- Management and automation of continuous build, test and deploy processes
Skills and experience
- Experience working on Data Warehouse implementations
- Strong hands-on SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux
- Experience with Testing, Eclipse, Maven, GIT, Stash, Junit Framework, Mockito
- Experience in Java
- Very good communication and stakeholder management skills
What's on offer
- 12+ months' engagement working at one of the big banks
- Currently work from home with prospect to return to the office 1-2 days per week
- Competitive rates depending on experience, day rate or fix-term salary
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button or call Julia Leung on 02 8243 6808.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.