Back to job search
You will be involved in the deployment of product updates, identification of production issues and integration implementations in addressing customer needs and situations.
- Design & develop CI/CD pipeline solutions for internal & external environments
- Guide and support development teams around DevOps best practices
- Build tools to that improve efficacy of development and reduce errors/failures
- Passionate about DevOps and how it's increased adoption can benefit the wider business
- Solid software engineering experience preferably in Python / Node.js / Java
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes / Openshift, or equivalent EKS, GKE etc.
- Experience in building and designing automation on Kubernetes, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, OpenShift etc.
- Experience with Agile environment and SCRUM
- Keen interest in researching and learning new things
- Be part of a progressive and collaborative team that strives for greater heights
- Useful to have experience of:
- Utilising visualisation tools such as Power BI, Grafana, Splunk, AppDynamics, Prometheus for monitoring
- Providing administration support for CI/CD tools such as - Nexus, SonarQube, Azure DevOps and Openshift
- Integration of testing tools - Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter, SauceLabs