DevOps Engineer(Java and Microservices)-M11
|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer(Java and Microservices)-M11|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 16:20|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.
We are looking for DevOps Engineer as part of a highly skilled team of consultants working in our Tier 1 Client in Melbourne CBD.
You will be assigned in to one of our clients many project portfolios encompassing digital initiatives and revolutionary payment systems. You will likely be exposed to many up to date technologies which you can built on to your current development skills sets and experience.
This role will be within our enterprise client’s IT Digital Services projects developing digital customer UI, business systems and applications.
Cards Technology team has to deliver a number of microservices in AWS - digital receipting including:
• Transaction Management
• Receipt Management
• Cards Settings
• Ms receipt migration
To deliver these services ,our client needs a DevOps in microservices/JAVA development and testing resource.
- 5+ Years DevOps experience in enterprise environment.
- JAVA Programming skill .
- Proven experience with DevOps CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory, SonarQube and Checkmarx.
- Strong technical in configuration management using Ansible.
- Strong technical in orchestration as code (CloudFormation, Terraform, packer and vagrant).
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Containerisation technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Ability to automate using Jenkin pipeline and Jenkins Template Engine.
- Manage data encryption at rest and transit and key management systems (HSM, KMS).
- Continuous improvement of the deployment and configuration process, aiming for a secure always-on service.
- Strong system troubleshooting and problem-solving skill.
- Proven experience of rolling out Cloud based (AWS, Azure, GCP) services/tools to support and enable our develop and support teams to iterate and apply fixes faster, while introducing controls to increase the quality of those iterations.
- Platform architecture and engineering for the Cards Products infrastructure.
- Cloud Service utilisation with containerisation.
- Design & implementation of new customer build pipelines to increase the iteration speed.
- Rolling out systems to support and enable develop and support teams to iterate and apply fixes faster, while introducing controls to increase the quality of those iterations.
- Provide input and guidance on the automation of the SDLC for the Cards Product domain.
- Ensure all work within their area of responsibility is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures to ensure information retention and re-use.
- Develop, program and code technology applications software to check coding standards to meet agreed specifications.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures.
- Research, scope and implement solutions in response to user problems or client requests.
- Proactively automate the management risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified (risk accountability forms part of all roles, as everyone is responsible for managing risk and compliance).
- Proactively identify and raise any risks/issues in the target solution architecture and SDLC to the delivery team .
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and hit ‘Apply Now’or you can drop your resumes at email@example.com .
Shortlisted applicants are contacted shortly.