FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer with AWS experience to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
Skills and Experience required:
- Hands-on AWS DevOps experience (5+ years) with the creation and maintenance of the environment.
- Creating and maintaining Jenkins CI/CD pipeline (Hands-on)
- Container-based technologies like Kubernetes and Docker.
- Manage systems that enable our CI/CD pipelines and orchestration, including code and artifact management/inspection, container build, and publication.
- Regular patching of our environment and bug fixes.
- Re-build a new operating system with our current application.
- System log, performance and KPI management tools, and related reporting.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up-to-date catered C.V and 'Apply Now.