Digital Content Writer (M6)
Outstanding opportunity to play a UX and digital content writing role at an employer of choice!
- Six Month Contract with ongoing extensions
- Suits experienced digital content writer with UX experience
- Work autonomously from wherever you like - home or office!
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a Digital Content Writer to take ownership of all matters relating to a range of digital services content.
The organisation is Melbourne based, but you are free to work remotely from anywhere in Australia, (including but not limited to Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Adelaide, Auckland, Wellington, Newcastle, Sunshine Coast, Geelong, Hobart, Darwin etc.)
More specifically, your key duties and responsibilities will encompass the following:
- Working with the apps team and delivering on content, across journey experience, user journey flow and UX.
- Scoping content requirements for projects and their schedules
- Educating project teams on content requirements and processes plus inputting to business requirements
- Liaising with key stakeholders to source and fact-check content
- Writing app content focussing on journey and user flow and experience
- Managing content creation documents for the app
- Working with app functional specifications
- Content strategy and creation
- Document management and archiving
- Use your creativity and flair to bring content to life!
Due to the high volume of applications anticipated for this role, please DO NOT CALL in this instance. Instead, submit your application via the link on this page.