|Job Title:||.Net Developer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Gibbons|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2020 11:53|
* Competitive remuneration
* Canberra location
* Large, high profile organisation
Our client, a large Canberra based consultancy is looking for a .Net Developer to work for a large Government client.
Baseline Security Clearance required
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
* Demonstrate experience in .Net web development using C# and ASP.net MVC 4/5
* Experience working with front-end frameworks and libraries such as Angular, React or Vue
* Experience with state management in SPA applications
* Demonstrable technical development experience
* Developing with the latest .NET frameworks (also .net core) and in-depth knowledge of generics, LINQ;
* Developing and consuming services using WCF (soap/xml) and Restful (Rest/json);
* Experience using ORM productivity tools to access databases.
* Experience using common development patterns like factories, interfaces, repositories and dependency injection;
* Experience using Mock Frameworks;
What's on offer
This is a 6 - 12 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's