Electro Optic Engineer
|Job Title:||Electro Optic Engineer|
|Location:||Adelaide, South Australia|
|Contact Name:||Adrian Broadhead|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2022 20:05|
Finite are working with their partners to assist Defence and Industry in delivering some the most advanced, critical, complex and strategic acquisition programs in our nation's history. As a result of continued success and trust. We are seeking Electro Optic Engineers to join our Defence client in the development of innovative and state-of-the-art electronic warfare capabilities.
Working on various optical assemblies, IR detection and tracking systems. You will be responsible for system level design and test of these systems. You will be required to have a high aptitude to functional design, creative thinking; as well as efficient and novel solutions to complex problems.
- Assist in the design and verification of Electro Optic detection and tracking systems
- Draft technical reports and presentations
- Analyse, interpret and report on the results from formal testing
- Assist in determining the Electro Optic system design, strategy and implementation
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant engineering discipline - Electronic / Electrical
- Demonstrated experience in Test and evaluation
- Demonstrated experience in engineering validation
- Experienced in algorithm development
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be an Australian Citizen. Prior Defence security clearance will be highly desirable
Please submit your CV in WORD FORMAT.
Who are Finite
Finite is an Australian owned, award winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's