|Job Title:||Electronics Engineer|
|Location:||Adelaide, South Australia|
|Contact Name:||Adrian Broadhead|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2021 18:35|
We are seeking applications from technical Electronic Engineers, to join our client's Adelaide based organisation. In this role you will join a team of driven and passionate engineers, as the deliver complex and strategic engineering solutions to major Defence programs.
You will contribute to designing and implementing engineering solutions at an advanced level in accordance with required specifications and schedules.
- Conduct engineering assignments in collaboration with other members of the project engineering team
- Apply an understanding of engineering principles to devise and deliver practical and economical solutions which are safe to operate and maintain
- Performing analysis, design and preparation of documentation for the engineering solution which is intended to meet allocated requirements and assist in the test and verification activities
- Assist in the development of project plans, specifications and schedules
- Design and engineering review of low voltage electrical systems, computer systems, control systems, communication networks.
- Review, analysis and investigation of electrical design and electrical equipment installation
- Design, test and debug circuit card assemblies and embedded firmware/software. Integrating hardware to form higher level assemblies
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Electronics or Mechatronics
- Experience in design and manufacture of electronic products
- Liaising with external contract manufacturers and suppliers
- Assembly, inspection and test
- Experience with embedded software development
- Circuit board design
- Experience using RF test equipment
- Hands on experience developing embedded systems Integration of electronic subassemblies
- Hold a Defence security clearance of NV1, or ability to obtain a clearance through the vetting process
Desirable skills and experience
- Appreciation of Systems Engineering principles (e.g. ISO15288)
- Requirements analysis, design, implementation and V&V
- Configuration management
- Familiarity with UAVs, remote pilot license viewed favourably
Please submit your cv and covering letter in WORD FORMAT.
Who are Finite
Finite is an Australian owned, award winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's