|Job Title:||Email Developer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Gibbons|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2021 18:49|
* Sydney CBD Based and Work from home
* Digital transformation
* Great company
Our client, a large telecommunications Organisation in the Sydney CBD requires an Email Developer.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
● Develop HTML email templates ensuring cross compatibility on various email clients such as Outlook, Apple Mail; devices such as iOS, Android; and webmail such as Gmail and Outlook Mail.
● Build reusable email components to enable fast and reliable updates to email templates.
● Implement the use of conditional content in email templates providing personalised experience using Apache Freemarker
● Provide realistic estimates, ongoing progress updates & complete work in a timely manner
● Work directly with stakeholders to create and capture requirements, assessments & design.
● Experience in Content Management Systems, - AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) will be beneficial.
● Respond to support requests during the testing, pre live and post live phases of new notifications.
● Become a member of the Notify team, participating in team ceremonies, ensuring the Notify product delivers value
● Fluency in HTML and CSS for authoring and debugging responsive email templates.
● Proven stakeholder and customer interactions ensuring needs and requirements are accurately captured, assessed and implemented.
● Test emails using Litmus
● Experience using Git
● Experience using Splunk or AWS CloudWatch or other similar application for debugging
What's on offer
12 months + contract with Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Jackie Gibbons on 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply on line. Code S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's