- Nov 2021 start | Canberra Location
- Contract opportunity until Jun 2022 with another 12 months extension
- Australian Citizen - Must have an NV1 clearance (NV2 preferred)
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage an Enabling Services Architect here in Canberra.
The key skills required are:
- Expert level knowledge in areas including infrastructure, systems engineering, networking and system integration design
- Expert level knowledge in Secure Network Gateway design, implementation, support and governance to meet Australian Government requirements
- Expert level knowledge of Privileged Access Management
- Expert level knowledge of Network Segmentation, Macro-Segmentation, Micro-Segmentation and Firewall technologies
- Ability to take requirements, standards and frameworks and apply in a practical application to future proposed designs and systems
- Knowledge of Hyper-converged infrastructure as it relates to Network security, micro-segmentation and communication requirements
- Knowledge of cloud and on-premise virtualized networking technologies and service integration opportunities
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with demonstrable experience of presentation and engagement with stakeholders, projects and business areas
- Ability to express detailed technical requirements at a high-level to business areas of varying technical expertise and knowledge
The role requires you to have:
- 10+ years designing, configuring, implementing and supporting secure Network Gateways within Australian Government agencies
- 5-10 years of experience implementing and supporting Network communication technologies for highly secured environments, including cryptography, flow control, secure off-loading and security monitoring technologies in an Australian Government environment
- 5-10 years of experience in architecting, designing and building multi-vendor geographically dispersed solutions
- 5-10 years designing infrastructure for environments with varying levels of required security, caveats and controls
- 5-10 years designing infrastructure with consideration of Networking, service interfaces, proxying, load balancing and connectivity requirements or risks
- 5-10 years designing LDAPS or SAML integration for network RADIUS and authentication services
- 5-10 years designing secure infrastructure systems
- 5-10 years designing in-line with hyper-converged infrastructure, converged infrastructure and Microsoft infrastructure services
- 5-10 years' experience configuring, securing and supporting Linux operating systems, specifically Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- 5-10 years' experience configuring and supporting Microsoft Windows Server operating systems and services
- Experience working in highly secure kinetic environments
- Have an active NV1 clearance at a minimum.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.