- Nov 2021 start | Canberra Location
- Contract opportunity until Jun 2022 with another 12 months extension
- Australian Citizen - Must have an NV1 clearance (NV2 preferred)
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage an Enabling Services Integration Specialist here in Canberra.
The key skills required are:
- Detailed knowledge in areas including infrastructure, systems engineering, networking and system integration design
- Detailed knowledge in Network design, implementation, support and governance to meet Australian Government requirements
- Detailed level knowledge of Network Segmentation, Micro-Segmentation and Firewall technologies
- Design, Implementation and configuration skills for Microsoft Infrastructure technologies and services
- Design, Implementation and configuration skills for Linux technologies and services
- Ability to take requirements, standards and frameworks and apply in a practical application to future proposed designs and systems
- Knowledge of Hyper-converged infrastructure as it relates to Network security, micro-segmentation, software defined networking, software defined datacentre and communication requirements
- Must be able to adapt quickly to changing requirements in a fast paced highly kinetic environment to meet changing deadlines and deliverables.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with demonstrable experience of presentation and engagement with stakeholders, projects and business areas
- Ability to express detailed technical requirements at a high-level to business areas of varying technical expertise and knowledge
The role requires you to have:
- 5-10 years designing, configuring, implementing and supporting secure Networks within Australian Government agencies
- 5-10 years of experience in configuring, building and supporting multi-vendor geographically dispersed solutions
- Experience with governance frameworks in relation to infrastructure service and security delivery including required subsystems, i.e. Australian Information Security Manual (ISM)
- 5-10 years supporting environments with varying levels of required security, caveats and controls
- 5-10 years supporting infrastructure with consideration of Networking and connectivity requirements and risks
- Experience implementing security controls across all levels of infrastructure and network services
- 5-10 years configuring, implementing and supporting secure infrastructure systems
- Experience working with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience with cryptography and encryption technologies from a networking and system perspective
- Experience working in highly secure kinetic environments
- Have an active NV1 clearance at a minimum.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.