Engagement Project Manager
|Job Title:||Engagement Project Manager|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2019 13:04|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Engagement Project Manager.
• End to end project management for a HR initiative
• Work closely with the Learning and Capability team, other HR stakeholder and external vendors
• Responsible for scheduling, coordination and tracking
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager in a large enterprise environment
• Project Management certifications preferred
• HR background
• Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's