Engineering Quality Manager
|Job Title:||Engineering Quality Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Adrian Broadhead|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2021 18:46|
Finite are seeking an experienced Defence aviation Quality Engineering Manager to support their client in their ISO 9001 regulatory requirements. You will be responsible for providing quality assurance and support services to the Engineering and Support Services Functional Lines.
The majority of the role will see you monitor and ensure the Quality Management System (QMS) remains documented, adequate and compliant with applicable contractual, regulatory and quality requirements.
- Support company initiatives within Engineering Quality
- Support the effectiveness and implementation of the QMS across the organisation.
- Ensure preventative compliance strategies / programs are developed to improve compliance and conformance
- Plan, manage and execute quality assurance activities (e.g. Quality Management Plans, audits, CARs, investigations)
- Support maintaining certification/accreditation of the organisation's QMS
- Resolve quality issues and support improvements within functional lines
- Ability to analyse and resolve quality and QMS issues.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System (QMS) & Safety Management System (SMS)
- Maintain subcontractor and supplier approvals
Skills & Experience
- Must be Lead Auditor certified by an accredited training organisation
- Demonstrated experience in the conduct of internal and external audits
- Minimum 5 years' aviation experience, including at least 3 years' experience in Aviation Quality Management
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in conducting Through Life Support services (e.g. engineering, maintenance, supply chain, technical services, configuration management, and training) in an aviation environment
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the Defence and/or Civil Aviation Regulations in Australia and/or NZ, particularly Defence Aviation Safety Regulations (DASR) Part 21 and Part M requirements
- Experience as a Lead Auditor, managing audits and investigations
- In-depth knowledge of ISO9100 and AS9100 quality standards
- Must have an active Defence security clearance of Baseline or the ability to obtain a security clearance.
If you feel this is the opportunity for you, please submit your cv and covering letter in WORD FORMAT.
Who are Finite
Finite is an Australian owned, award winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's