Engineers - FTTX
|Job Title:||Engineers - FTTX|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2021 12:46|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
We are looking for experienced Configuration and Design/Test Engineers within the FTTX space to join our Melbourne based team for an ASAP start.
The Engineers will actively participate in configuration, design and test activities to enable new network capability, including but not limited to:
- Providing Engineering work breakdown (user stories within an Epic into tasks), sizing and commitments for Program Increment (PI) planning and on an ongoing basis with fellow Delivery Team members.
- Developing high quality Engineering High Level Designs, Configuration and deliverables to enhance, augment and maintain the active network and associated platforms. This includes undertaking development testing.
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 5 years' experience in design, configuration, testing and deploying network technologies in a carrier environment.
- Experience working within engineering teams in an Agile/SAFe or other process driven development environment.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of end-to-end telecommunication network solutions
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise in one telecommunication network domain.
- Demonstrates experience in FTTP/N/B & C systems and protocols
- Experience in High Level Design of new telecommunication network capabilities
- Strong technical knowledge & hands on experience across FTTX EMS Technologies and RHEL, along with Scripting Skills.
- Some experience across either VmWare, Docker, Ansible or Puppet would be advantageous.
- Strong technical knowledge & hands on experience with FTTP/N/B & C network elements testing and configuration.
- GPON/DSL, AAV, AMS, K8, AAV, DHCP, NTP, Linux, AMS, ISAM 7302, 7450, ISAM 73xx
- Demonstrates excellent communication, stakeholder engagement and technical writing skills.
If you fit the above profile, please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's